I need some advice on flat roof cultivation results

• First, I know very little about the process so it is most like something I am doing or not doing. I used ScreenProc and file provided by Rodeo in his tutorial. I used OpenStreetMap for the map data using Rodeo's tutorial. I copied the "building_textures" folder and files directly from the building_textures folder in the CA DLC.

The tsc file section is as written here:

Here are two screenshots. One showing mostly flat white roofs for resident houses, the 2nd show more modern roofs and more colors.

this one shows more modern houses and more colors.

The "building_texture" folder files are zipped here but too large to be included.

So here is my question: Can all of these flat white roofs be displayed similar to the second screenshot with more sizes, more gable roofs and more pink and grey colors? If yes, is this done in ScreenProc or is it done by changing the files in the "building_textures" folder. If it can be done with the building_textures, then how do I find the needed files and modify the building_textures.txt file?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ray

• Hi Ray,

if you use this definition in ScenProc, each house with flength > 10 should show a gabled roof.

Adjust the code to your liking

Code
    CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH < 10|1|flat|residential
    CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH >= 10  And FLENGTH < 14|2|gable|residential
    CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH >= 14 And FLENGTH < 20|3|gable|residential
    CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH >= 20 And FLENGTH < 24|4|gable|residential

Cheers,

Thomas

Cheers, Thomas

Edited once, last by TomSimMuc (July 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM).