Repaint request for a Canadian G-90

• This is a request to GACSAVANNAH

I saw this G-90 at my local airfield today and instantly thought about AFS2 and how good a repaint it would make. Any possibility you could use your artistic skills and G-90 repainting experience to provide this beauty for the community?

Regards, and appreciation for your work

- Kenneth

• Hi Kenneth,

At the moment I am pretty deep into scratch building a scenery package (For a different sim - not Aerofly), however once I get free'd up and have some time to devote to more Aerofly repaints, I will gladly do this for you. She sure is pretty!

• Hi Kenneth. Just following up..I have NOT forgot your request. I have been a bit short on time, but have started on it. Just wanted to let you know that you have not been forgotten...

Is there a custom registration you would like applied when the time comes?

• Hi Kenneth. Just following up..I have NOT forgot your request. I have been a bit short on time, but have started on it. Just wanted to let you know that you have not been forgotten...

Is there a custom registration you would like applied when the time comes?

Thank you.

I appreciate this, as will other community members I am sure. Let's keep it true to the actual aircraft as far as the registration is concerned, although it is very tempting to make one up!

Best Regards,

Kenneth