• The 8k is out for testing with v/bloggers. This is the first report i've seen on their latest M1 which is supposed to be the one they hope is good enough to manufacture in volume,

Its in German. Anyone care to tell us the main points? From his expression at the end and words like "ich hoffe" i fear it may have a few shortcomings still.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Spit40

I went quickly through the video. He is not allowed to say anything about the HMD or the outcome of his tests, he only tells what he already tested, games, FOV etc but not any further information. It is like with the other vr bloggers who got a pimax 8k, they only try to keep the interest for their channel high but most is bla bla in my opinion. No real information. The 'I hope' at the end only refers to 'I hope that you like my video...'. He wants viewer to comment with ideas of what else he could test. Not worth to look.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Spit40

I went quickly through the video. He is not allowed to say anything about the HMD or the outcome of his tests, he only tells what he already tested, games, FOV etc but not any further information. It is like with the other vr bloggers who got a pimax 8k, they only try to keep the interest for their channel high but most is bla bla in my opinion. No real information. The 'I hope' at the end only refers to 'I hope that you like my video...'. He wants viewer to comment with ideas of what else he could test. Not worth to look.

Thanks Thomas. good info.

Regards,

Ray

• Spit40

Many thanks. I think there are a few more guys due to get one for testing so there must be an embargo until they've all had a chance to take a proper look.