• Hi again,

now I've understood how to use the navigation and let it fly flightplans automatically and do an ILS approach at the end, works great.

I have a lot of fun with some of the aircraft, specially the Q400.

But what about the problem with the trees? Will there be an update for this? I've set it to the lowest, but still have a lot of missplaced trees everywhere...

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• The system that IPACS uses at this moment for placement of the trees simply isn't precise enough. The trees show up in the oddest places. Hopefully they will find or create a new system for this. Or maybe addon developers like ORBX may come up with a solution. There placement of trees in TrueEarth (for P3D right now but to be releases for AFS2) is absolutely spot on and almost perfect! So it CAN be done. But until then you will have to get used to trees on roads, houses, airports, etc.: there is nothing you can do about it yourself.

• The system that IPACS uses at this moment for placement of the trees simply isn't precise enough. The trees show up in the oddest places. Hopefully they will find or create a new system for this. Or maybe addon developers like ORBX may come up with a solution. There placement of trees in TrueEarth (for P3D right now but to be releases for AFS2) is absolutely spot on and almost perfect! So it CAN be done. But until then you will have to get used to trees on roads, houses, airports, etc.: there is nothing you can do about it yourself.

There's everything you need for an accurate tree placement in cultivation using ScenProc.

The "only" issue is finding a good database, because OSM is quite exhaustive regarding building footprints (no info on height and roof unfortunately), but less complete when it comes to vegetation.

In Europe, a good source for vegetation is CORINE.

There are also official cadastral databases that may be very exhaustive.

Scenproc can then automatically generate wide coverage of buildings, trees and lights cultivation.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.