Please change the UI

• This has been asked before after the release of the first DLC regions. There are indeed way too many airports in the sim by now to NOT have the option to look for airports in a list by name or ICAO code. This option is sorely missed. Can't remember the reply of IPACS at the time but I am sure IPACS is thinking the same. Hopefully this option will come when ATC will be released (because I think/hope/expect ATC will also come with a new flightplanner and hence new options like the one you mentioned).

• Yup. one has to hope this will arrive sooner rather than later. Right now, locating an airport is like playing Find Waldo on a world map. :P

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• +1

I've puchased Aerofly FS2 recently, and i'm very pleased with it.

But i find some minor downsides as this, which i guess it would be fixed easily.

Please, add an ICAO selector to the map.

Thanks !

• As a VR user I find the map to be not very user friendly. There does not seem to be a method of zooming in and out without going to the mouse?

A drop down list and search box would be much more user friendly. +1

Pinch to zoom like on your smartphone...

hold both arms together in front of you to that they touch the map, move them apart to zoom in

• As a VR user I find the map to be not very user friendly. There does not seem to be a method of zooming in and out without going to the mouse?

A drop down list and search box would be much more user friendly. +1

Have a look at our USER MANUAL for a better understanding on how to use VR Hands gesture controls.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• In addition to airport searching, it would be much appreciated if there can be added a “waypoint searching” function in the navigation page. Since aerofly doesn’t have FMC route planning system, it’s really annoying to look for waypoints in STAR or DP on the map one by one.

• In addition to airport searching, it would be much appreciated if there can be added a “waypoint searching” function in the navigation page. Since aerofly doesn’t have FMC route planning system, it’s really annoying to look for waypoints in STAR or DP on the map one by one.

But wouldn't you prefer a more advanced route planning system over manually searching for waypoints?

We have to tackle the issues at the source not just cover the symptoms.

• But wouldn't you prefer a more advanced route planning system over manually searching for waypoints?

We have to tackle the issues at the source not just cover the symptoms.

Well, it would the best if you can develop FMC;), perhaps start with route planning page, which contains complete navigation data including STAR and DP for each airport. But meanwhile I suggest you to develop a feature which allows synchronization between the route in FMC with the navigation page, instead of giving up the navigation page directly.

• The goal is to always be able to create a route in the navigation planner and then have the flight plan automatically loaded in each plane, at least when you place it on the runway, ready to go.

For the advanced pilots we plan to have a fully functional FMS eventually... but not all of our users want to use that.