RC7 Landings require excessive sensitivity

• Hi .... I find the program useful and visually interesting .... the only nag i have is the what I consider unrealistic lightness of touch required while landing .... real RC models tend to be made of robust materials, so can survive landing without being as 'feather light' in one's touch as the game insists on (I tire of the clunk many of my landings meet with, followed by being taken back to the start point) .... in other words any way of decreasing the sensitivity of the sim in this particular respect .... a parameter perhaps users could modify in a config file ???? Alan

• Keep learning to fly under Aerofly, you will have the advantage of landing your real planes on eggs.

• Keep learning to fly under Aerofly, you will have the advantage of landing your real planes on eggs.

Exactly! I've noticed that the gliders in general; are much less robust than their IRL counterparts. However, my landing skill on the slopes and at the field has improved greatly since practicing with aerofly 5-7 over the years. It is frustrating though at times.