I've finally made the first release of AeroScenery; the easy to use scenery generation tool for Aerofly.
It would be great it people could test it out and let me know any feedback.
You can download AeroScenery 0.6 here (click the msi file)
Then follow these steps to give it a try
1) Download and install AeroScenery. Download the Aerofly SDK if you haven't already
2) Start AeroScenery (you'll find it in the Windows Start menu once installed
3) Click Settings in the top left and copy the directory of the Aerofly SDK, e.g. C:\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools
4) Click somewhere over land on the map to select a tile
5) Select Google as the image source
6) Select a zoom level depending on how long you're willing to wait
7) Under "Generate AFS2 Levels" select the AFS2 Levels you want to eventually output
8 ) Under "Actions" select "Choose Actions to Run"
9) Select "Download Image Tiles" and "Stitch Image Tiles"
10) Click Start
AeroScenery will now download all the tiles and stitch them together as large PNGs.
Now to run Geoconvert
11) Deselect "Download Image Tiles" and "Stitch Image Tiles" and select "Generate AID / TMC Files" and "Run Geoconvert"
12) Click Start
GeoConvert should now open and process the images into ttc files that can be used with Aerofly