Huge thanks to Jet-Pack

• Just got home after a few weeks away, pleasantly surprised to see the new update. Only had a mere 5 mins in the A320 at KSFO, am extremely impressed with the work that has been done on this aircraft.

I can see brake temps and fans simulated, direct law, much more overhead and MCDU functionality, brilliant!

So glad I discovered this talented team, with VR it is just like having my own A320 in my spare room, all with excellent FPS and stunning visuals.

Cheers

• Thanks mr 777 driver :)

Happy to hear that all these new features are received well :)

While the A320 features are mostly my contribution, there are also a lot of other aircraft and thousands of switches and sounds that Andreas was responsible for. So big shout out to him as well! And not to forget the rest of the team, the designers who adjusted pretty much all the 3d models and last but not least a huge amount of changes and improvements under the hood done by our core developers and Jeff for testing everything and giving me precise feedback where I screwed up :D

• Just got home after a few weeks away, pleasantly surprised to see the new update. Only had a mere 5 mins in the A320 at KSFO, am extremely impressed with the work that has been done on this aircraft.

I can see brake temps and fans simulated, direct law, much more overhead and MCDU functionality, brilliant!

So glad I discovered this talented team, with VR it is just like having my own A320 in my spare room, all with excellent FPS and stunning visuals.

Cheers

Imagine what it will look like in Oculus Rift V2...

• Thanks mr 777 driver :)

Happy to hear that all these new features are received well :)

While the A320 features are mostly my contribution, there are also a lot of other aircraft and thousands of switches and sounds that Andreas was responsible for. So big shout out to him as well! And not to forget the rest of the team, the designers who adjusted pretty much all the 3d models and last but not least a huge amount of changes and improvements under the hood done by our core developers and Jeff for testing everything and giving me precise feedback where I screwed up :D

This is a good comment that gives a glimpse into the work that was done in the update. Just the thought of thousands of switches and sounds alone is an eye (or ear) opener! Well done lads. NOW, let's get you lot out of being "under the hood" and into the showroom to bring out new aircraft, new scenery, and new functionality. Looking forward to what you can do with these more obvious elements.