• Hi all update programmers, :S

now I also have the new update installed and had a look at some features but not really in all detail.

- to switch off the jokes if necessary is very helpful of course.

- for me it's very helpful to turn of the lensflare because the ground was often too bright before, great.

- the Vulkan renderer does not work with my graphics, but I don't need it anyway, because performance is really not the problem.

so please: even if there is a lot of positive response to the new renderer, do not kick out the "Open GL" setting.

- as others said here, the Cessna sounds are as strange as before, I can always hear "drei" from somewhere, why is that?

my recommendation regarding sounds: any kind of "aeromusica" is an old hat, don't do that, it's not realistic.

My special thanks go to the team for working on these updates, in this way it is getting better and better.

And I will now go on and discover all the rest. :)

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Das neue Update haut einen um.

Ich bin sowas von begeistert,die Bilder mit (Vulkan) sind Glasklar. ein Traum:):):)

Ich hatte noch nie Probleme mit der Leistung,aber jetzt ist man einfach nur Mittendrin statt nur dabei.;)

Auch der Flugzeugsound,und die Technischen erweiterungen im Flugzeug,sind fast schon Perfekt.

Ich möchte einfach mal Danke sagen für die großartige Leistung,an alle Entwickler von Aerofly FS2.:thumbup::thumbup:

Danke und macht weiter so.

Aerofly FS 2,ist für mich die Nummer 1 unter denn Flugsimulatoren.;);)

Enrico