Multi Monitor Setup Help Please. Pretty please. :)

• last month I asked for the possibility to 'undock' the moving map so I can hoover it to my 2nd screen, any progress for availability? Thank you.

I just gave up and went to another sim. As far as I can tell, it just will not work with AFS2, which is a shame. I have the other sim running great now, and a realistic cockpit setup, so I am happy.

Not sure about the moving map issue though, sorry.

• I just gave up and went to another sim. As far as I can tell, it just will not work with AFS2, which is a shame. I have the other sim running great now, and a realistic cockpit setup, so I am happy.

Not sure about the moving map issue though, sorry.

It will likely be on their to do list :) - it's worth waiting for.

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• i cant help but wonder, why not just do VR and be in the cockpit. You have the hardware to do it.

• i cant help but wonder, why not just do VR and be in the cockpit. You have the hardware to do it.

VR is nice. I have the Rift, and it is very good, convincing even. The resolution and screen door effect, although better than it used to be, still bugs me. For other VR games, I love it. Loved it for a while for flight sim, but wanted more. I wanted the cockpit feel. Everything working... I know it is a bit overboard. My wife thinks I am nuts. LOL

Right now I have a yoke, 2 throttle quadrants, rudder pedals, and touch screen (so I can adjust instruments and radio stacks on the screen. I am working on a realistic elevator trim wheel right now. 3D printed all the parts, just need to hook it all up.