You have provided us with your bug reports from the latest released update and we listened. A new update (version 2.01.05.15) has been posted to our beta channel today.
This update fixed some of the commonly mentioned bugs reported by the community. This update addressed the following issues:
* Fixed enabled VSYNC with Vulkan renderer
* Fixed SteamVR with Vulkan renderer
* Changed Lever behavior with multiple assignments
* Fixed Flight info bar and HUD in pause and replay mode
* Fixed C172 sound
* Fixed F18 flap setting on approach
* Added Cultivation files can reference XRef objects
As always, please let us know of any bugs that you may find related to these fixes, and thank you all for being loyal supporters of Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator.