Custom Aircraft (S-211) does not load anymore after update

• I just wish I had more time for flight simming ;)
    Will keep you posted with the progress. It is already flyable.

As for why I did the S-211... reason there is one at the local airport and the owners granted me access to it, and then the Frecce Tricolori will switch to the M-345 (a S-211 derivative) in future.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) - I will surely need your help in order to make some of the systems in the S-211 work.
    As for the STOVL problem is that the F-35 uses a highly automated system...which I assume it is difficult to simulate.

• vectoring the thrust should be possible with the aerofly physics and of course you can use our tools for both freeware and payware products.

Maybe Ipacs should consider a carrier with a surface that can be landed on.... arrestor hooks..... etc.

Even if justified only by the existing FA/18

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5