• Hi Ed,

yes, it is not ideal yet but it also doesn't make sense to try and fix this issue by trying to create a work around, when we could just do it correctly when the time comes to do this. There may still be other features that need to be completed first (e.g. pressurization?) so I would not consider this opening door feature finished, don't worry we will make it more user friendly. If you don't want to use it right now just forget that I added this in :D

Yes, I agree doors are not on the top of the priority list.

Cheers, Ed

• Hi Ed,

yes, it is not ideal yet but it also doesn't make sense to try and fix this issue by trying to create a work around, when we could just do it correctly when the time comes to do this. There may still be other features that need to be completed first (e.g. pressurization?) so I would not consider this opening door feature finished, don't worry we will make it more user friendly. If you don't want to use it right now just forget that I added this in :D

I agree. This whole system should work automatically while we are in the flight preparation phase/boarding, which I guess it will be implemented in future versions.

• I use the Aerosoft GmBh Version of Aerofly FS 2 And when in dev cam I can't open the doors can anyone help me?. Thanks :)

What version is this GmBh? Some another hidden secret version of Aerofly?

I can't open the doors with the developer camera either, that red thing just doesn't appear in the mouse cursor, I want to open all doors and cargo door too, but I don't know how either?

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited once, last by P L A Y (July 28, 2021 at 5:22 PM).

• I use the Aerosoft GmBh Version of Aerofly FS 2 And when in dev cam I can't open the doors can anyone help me?. Thanks :)

Just use an internal developer camera CTRL F5 and walk to the door!

Correction: CTRL F8 and go to view model (It Starts inside the Plane)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Moment 2:17)

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

Edited 6 times, last by Lucas Bravo (July 28, 2021 at 8:14 PM).

• Just use an internal developer camera CTRL F5 and walk to the door!

CTRL F5 doesn't work

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

• What version is this GmBh? Some another hidden secret version of Aerofly?

I can't open the doors with the developer camera either, that red thing just doesn't appear in the mouse cursor, I want to open all doors and cargo door too, but I don't know how either?

Aerosoft go to aerosoft.com and search Aerofly FS 2 Thanks P L A Y :) and all who replied also like your airbus house livery :)

Professional Idiot,

• Just use an internal developer camera CTRL F5 and walk to the door!

Correction: CTRL F8 and go to view model (It Starts inside the Plane)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Moment 2:17)

I use Ctrl + F8 Inside the cabin and it does not work though. Thanks for your help! :)

Professional Idiot,