• I'm very sad to say it, but for me Aerofly is "Game Over" as I just remove it from my iPad.

I really enjoyed this version on my iPad but i'm too disappointed to see how mobiles users are treated. I can really understand that the computer version is now the priority of IPACS but this is an absolute shame to don't consider mobile versions users. I can also understand the lack of updates due to the work on the computer version, the big quantity of work, the fact that IPACS is a small team of guys, etc etc but the lack of simple communications (WIP, future releases, etc...) on the mobile version is just an absolutely shame and a lack of respect for us, loyal users since the beginning.

I hope that AeroflyFS version will continue to live but when I chat with many other users i see that we have the same feelings than mine and i'm very pessimist.

• Just because iOS hasn't been updated and Android hasn't had its faults fixed doesn't mean that it is not worth having on your tablet or phone.

I don't think IPACS are bothered much by what gets said here, I'm surprised that they even keep this backwater open, it gets no attention and they are not interested in the mobile sim' market at this time.

They are currently focusing on PC and must be delighted to turn their backs on the more chaotic Android devices with the minimal compatibilities and the emormous number of dirt cheap phones featuring in the problem pages. I hope they do upgrades for mobile but I fear they will put it off indefinitely, waiting for PC Aerofly to be perfect (!) first.

I have been in hospital and clinic waiting rooms a lot over the past couple of years or so and I used mobile FS2, FS and AF1 extensively, it made my lost time considerably more bearable and I would still recommend them especially the fault free iOS versions and AF1.

Remember how good Aerofly mobile actually is, what is there out there to match it? Keeping it on your device gives you the flexibility to convert some unpleasant forced down time into a rewarding pleasurable experience. If you have done real flying remember how far all the money spent on mobile Aerofly would take you on a real aeroplane flight and remember the frustrations from bad weather and aeroplane faults as well as all the wasted travelling, Aerofly is always available 24 hours a day and doesn't charge you by the hour, that is the only area where 'IF' is more life-like.

Torsten and the others have said that at some point in the future they will again publish work on Aerofly mobile so there is the prospect of a surprise massive upgrade which will amaze us all. They are good at keeping major transformations a secret.

• I have been in hospital and clinic waiting rooms a lot over the past couple of years or so and I used mobile FS2, FS and AF1 extensively, it made my lost time considerably more bearable and I would still recommend them especially the fault free iOS versions and AF1.

Remember how good Aerofly mobile actually is, what is there out there to match it? Keeping it on your device gives you the flexibility to convert some unpleasant forced down time into a rewarding pleasurable experience. If you have done real flying remember how far all the money spent on mobile Aerofly would take you on a real aeroplane flight and remember the frustrations from bad weather and aeroplane faults as well as all the wasted travelling, Aerofly is always available 24 hours a day and doesn't charge you by the hour, that is the only area where 'IF' is more life-like.

Torsten and the others have said that at some point in the future they will again publish work on Aerofly mobile so there is the prospect of a surprise massive upgrade which will amaze us all. They are good at keeping major transformations a secret.

And you are right. I spent so many times using in on long flights or planes rides. I paid all the regions and planes.

But yes, now that I made loooooooooooooooots of flights i'm expecting more and only simple things to wait like new planes. I would love to have new planes (remember they teased us monthssssssss ago a Dash and a 777 for the mobile version) to wait to a big update. But nothing... Still nothing...

As I said I can undestand that the PC version is the priority but they have to consider us and not ignore us...

"Torsten and the others have said that at some point in the future they will again publish work on Aerofly mobile so there is the prospect of a surprise massive upgrade which will amaze us all. They are good at keeping major transformations a secret."

I don't believe it. When? There is months ago we don't have any clue or informations... And honestly I have fed up to wait and don't have any proofs of this.

• I can't honestly say that I really believe it either.

Not only has there been no action, the words seem designed to avoid and well I'm struggling to think of a kind word for 'pretend'. It is like a dying patient kept going on, by false hope from a still trusted doctor.

• I've been in the same boat as well unfortunately. I was very passionate about the mobile version and wrote reviews and articles on forums as well as a series of videos on YouTube. I still get comments to this day about people asking about this app but it is hard to pretend it has a future when it has seen no new content for 1.5 years. A new region or two, some new aircraft or even the addition of clouds or similar would freshen the app up for those long term users.

The fact we had to wait a year for a bug fix for some critical bugs speaks volumes for the priority of the mobile version.

• I'm as much annoyed at the way they abandoned competing in the mobile market. I saw YouTube video of some big sim' fair recently and IF got ridiculous praise for being able to do something ... anything on a mobile! Aero could and should have wiped the floor with IF ...I was worried in case our friends in Tübingen would not understand that phrase.... as if they would see it! Five years ago they were miles ahead of anyone else and they just let the lead drift away.

I just changed a previously disappointing Xplane 10 over from an Android Pixel C to an iPad 10.5 and today for the first time found it surprisingly, running ten times better. It has reliable direct access to nav tuning and has sophisticated GPS in the free default Cessna. I have bought every plane and scenery in iOS and Android Aero mobile and FIVE years down the line I have to ask - why can't I do basic intelligent navigation in an Aero mobile!

I am sick by now of the (we know best) game mode navigation feature for stupid people, in X'10 tonight I did a partially planed arrival at the ILS of a strange runway using selected multiple VOR and NDB cross bearings, switching over to the standby ILS frequency on Nav1 and intercepted the localiser ALL in cockpit using my finger tip. When Aero mobile was still developing, Xplane mobile was version 9 and it was crude and ugly, during the prolonged Aero mobile stagnation time the competition has been active and has made Aero mobile look backward.

I cannot buy any more material for Aero mobile, there is no New York or similar, no smart planes (or helicopter), there is simply nothing more that I can do to support it so I can't be disloyal to the project in looking at what is available in other platforms. I think I'll have another helicopter. I'll buy the FS2 PC Robinson R-22 the day it comes out but I won't be holding my breath for it to appear in mobile.