How far can I place cultivation from an Airport?

• Cultivation can be very far from an airport as long as you increase the SIZE value to 50000 in the airport's tsc file which defaults to 5000 which is the distance in meters that the cultivation is visible. I've been using AeroScenery to generate level 9 sized tiles (~30nm x ~30nm) and adding 1 airport per tile using FSCloudPort and then using the OSM cultivation process to generate cultivation for that same area.

Where I have run into a cultivation limitation is with trees. OSM tree cultivation seems weak so I've added "Cultivation from PhotoScenery" ( Ian). I've been able to add another toc file to the airport tsc file as Stu mentions above but I'm using a smaller 10nm x 10nm area around the airport because it appears I need to stay under 1M objects / trees or void patches will show up in the tree areas. My latest airports have ~700K trees around each of them.

I think if you can live with a lower tree density, you could cover a much larger area from 1 toc file because your object count will stay below that 1M threshold.