Welcome to South Florida and the Florida Keys! Get your copy on Steam today!

• Official Post

Prepare to feel the salty air on your face as you fly over some of the most beautiful scenery ever created in Aerofly FS 2. From the moment you take off from Miami International Airport on route to Key West you will be mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the Keys as you follow the Overseas Highway over 40+ islands and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. This scenery is a VFR pilots dream come true with detail lurking around every corner.

With this scenery we took special care to capture the true feel of this location, and anyone that has visited the Florida Keys will quickly feel that special feeling of being there once again.

Not only will you see eye popping visuals of high definition imagery spanning from the Dry Tortugas through Miami with 9 highly detailed airports, but this scenery will also come alive with the most cultivation ever seen in a single DLC scenery to date whether flying day or night! Be sure to take time to swim with the manatee at Fort Jefferson at the Dry Tortugas National Park on the island of Garden Key.

This scenery will also take advantage of the upcoming R22 helicopter with a free helipad update allowing you to cover every inch of the islands low and slow, then land at one of two helipad locations.

We hope that you enjoy our rendition of the Florida Keys and South Florida as much as we enjoyed making it for you!

This South Florida DLC includes:

• A large coverage area with over 400 miles of shoreline to explore
    • Up to 50cm per pixel aerial images at selected places
    • Miami City and Miami Beach fully rendered in high definition
    • The most cultivation ever seen in a single scenery package, including accurate night lighting
    • 9 accurately modeled airports and 2 heliports (free update upon release of our R22); Key West International, NAS Key West, Marathon International, Tavernaero Air Park, Ocean Reef Club, Homestead ARB, Miami Executive, Miami International, Miami Opa Locka, Dry Tortugas National Park Helipad, and NAS Helipad.
    • Many custom objects to capture the feel of the Florida Keys

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Congratulations IPAC, I know it will be a winner for you.

Taranakian/Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Looks great, but what does this DLC cost, cant see it on stem, because its firs unlocked to download in 11 hours !

Sincely Jesper

PC Hardware Specs
    -MSI Tomahawk MAX II
    -AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    -32 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
    -AMD RX6600XT 8 GB
    -1xSSD 250 GB Boot
    -1x3 TB Data 7200 RPM
    -1X3 TB Games 7200 RPM
    -1x3 TB X-Plane 7200 RPM
    -31.5" 165 Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
    -Logitech Stereo Speaker

• Official Post

Should I remove your old Florida keys download before adding this? ( I'll have to figure out how to do that somehow)

Plus: I'm puzzled by the beach shot. That shows see through water?

You need to remove the old Florida Keys demo first, it contains the airports (Key West and Marathon) in your Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\places folder, and remove the orthos from Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\images and you are all set.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• :) Just bought USA South Florida on Steam !!

Size: 3.1 GB

:thumbup:Awesome !!

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift

Edited once, last by Rocci (July 25, 2018 at 5:39 PM).

• Official Post

Private? Not for us...

Congratulations IPACS for the fabulous scenery!

Cheers,

Thomas

Hey, you need to own a house at Tavernaero to fly out of there :)

Regards,

Jeff

• I thought I was going to miss the 1st day of South Florida dlc but got an announcement email from steam. Used paypal, went out for lunch, came back and it was downloaded and ready to fly. I am circling around Opa Locka now scoping out some old stomping grounds.

First impressions are outstanding work guys. I anticipated the north border and added new 1m FSET scenery to take it up past Palm Beach and over to the West Coast near Sarasota.

The Miami skyline is a great addition. General cultivation in all areas looks really nice. Ocean Reef looks better than it does in the real world. ha. The grass runway, tall palm trees, sailboats, and custom houses sure make Tavernaero special. I probably have the only Lear 45 to ever land and takeoff there.

I am super pleased with your efforts. Sorry, I have to run. I literally have a plane to catch.

Good luck with this newest dlc.

Regards,

Ray

• Had a great fly around in new scenery. Great job guys, it's wonderful. Stunning amount of detail and I love all the ships and boats. Haven't spotted a Manatee yet. Wouldn't know where to look :) too lost with my mouth hanging open at the buildings, bridges and gobsmacking night lights.

I might have to lower my settings as all amazingly smooth, but over Miami Executive and Miami International my fps dramatically dropped. Not surprising with my little GTX970 and millions of buildings as far the eye can see :)

Great job and thanks again

Can't wait to slowly fly this in a chopper.

• I think this is the most "challenging" scenery to date in terms of frame rate. I can fly VR with the Oculus Rift in Chicago with the SS set to 2.0, but in Miami to keep everything smooth 100% of the time I have to lower that to 1.6. It is a fair trade-off to get such excellent scenery.

• Official Post

Had a great fly around in new scenery. Great job guys, it's wonderful. Stunning amount of detail and I love all the ships and boats. Haven't spotted a Manatee yet. Wouldn't know where to look :) too lost with my mouth hanging open at the buildings, bridges and gobsmacking night lights.

I might have to lower my settings as all amazingly smooth, but over Miami Executive and Miami International my fps dramatically dropped. Not surprising with my little GTX970 and millions of buildings as far the eye can see :)

Great job and thanks again

Can't wait to slowly fly this in a chopper.

Head west of Key West, our scenery takes you all the way out to the Dry Tortugas (Fort Jefferson). I feel that it is our best detail in the entire package. Fly around the small island and you will find some sun bathers looking at the Florida manatee in the water :)

Once we release the R22 we will also provide all of you with a free update that adds the helipads, one will be at Fort Jefferson.

Regards,

Jeff