Double PAPI-lights are on Rwy27 itself of KeyWest airport

• SthFlorida is a gorgeous scenery-add but a slight error on the eastern end (27) of the runway of airport Key West(KYWR), see screenshot while landing in LR45:

[Blocked Image: https://s15.postimg.cc/selymi2t7/Key_West_airport-error-double_papi_lights_one_on_Rwy27.jpg]upload images

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

Edited once, last by ikbenik (July 28, 2018 at 12:49 PM).

• Official Post

Something isn't right for you here. This doesn't exist. We have tested this 100 times and I just checked again. Just curious, did you have my original demo of Key West installed before getting this DLC package? Make sure that you completely deleted all of the old demo airport data from your 'Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\places' folder

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hello 'drhotwing1',

Thank you for the reply with, indeed, the solution. I had still in the indicated folder the remaining files for the previous 'KeyWest' and 'Marathon' airports installed. After deletion, the scenery is now 100% OK.

It's a pleasure now to fly around in the southern part of the sunshine state. Is an expansion for the northern part of Florida to be expect in the near future?

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Official Post

Nice, I'm glad it's now fixed for you. Be sure to remove the keywest aerial images as well if you haven't done so already. Those can be found here: Documents\Aerofly FS 2\scenery\images

This way it will insure that you have no more conflicts with this scenery.

At this time we haven't considered an expansion but maybe some day in the future that will change.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff