Unable to download newest update

• When I go to http://aerofly.aerosoft.com/ and attempt to download I get the following;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>aerofly/aerofly_fs_2_update_v2010533.exe</Key><RequestId>070449036680B035</RequestId><HostId>Aw9L3uY/VgeYH4uU8DebgxvFqscL4F6rM0uUB8dJ9+6pMGJPvnZF5pBngCztbik2f/O4WfdGRn4=</HostId></Error>

Tis appears on another page when I click on download.

Can someone show me another site where I can download the update from. I bought mine from Pc aviator so I cant download from aerosoft.

Thanks

• For DVD and stand-alone customers use our update download site HERE

Please understand that we haven't published the latest update yet but plan to next week.

Let me know if this way works for you.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• There is a update link posted with the following update but it doesn't work. UPDATE V2.01.05.33 Is this the newest update? When I try to use the link the above happens. Can someone give me an answer why this link is there and why it does not work?

Jeff can you check it out. On this site is a link to the above update but it does not work,

• The link may be broken or incorrect. We will look into that but to get the latest update for your copy you need to use our site that I posted above.

2.00.11.05 is the latest to date so far. We will be updating this next week to get the latest update with the aircraft functionality improvement.

The latest Steam version is currently 2.01.05.33

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff