South Florida DLC Showcase

• As our latest DLC release South Florida and the Florida Keys continues to gain popularity we wanted to showcase it once again by showing off some of the user submitted images that were posted in various locations.

This scenery is by far the most complex scenery that we have done to date and it's quickly becoming the most popular. We put a lot of effort in this scenery to make it not only as true to life as possible but to also truly capture the feeling of being in the Florida Keys; and with the community response that we are receiving we feel that we have succeeded on both fronts.

A great look at the amount of detail in this scenery package. Here's a in-game image of Miami City.

Here is a good shot showing off our 'first time seen in Aerofly FS2' 3D water, along with some onlookers admiring one of the manatee

A look at some of the beautiful water colors. They really capture what the Florida Keys are about.

Just a small taste of the advanced night lighting seen in this scenery package. The entire DLC has full cultivation and night lighting that resemble the real locations.

There is no shortage of detail at each airport. Here's a nice shot of behind the Key West International terminal.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Water! Oh my God are you talking about real 3D water? This is the thing I am most eagerly craving for, especially after the release of Florida Keys.

Well not fully and not just yet. We only gave you a taste of what Aerofly FS 2 can do by adding it around Fort Jefferson.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Well not fully and not just yet. We only gave you a taste of what Aerofly FS 2 can do by adding it around Fort Jefferson.

You gave me faith!

By the way I made a small contribution to the sales of Aerofly FS 2 by strongly recommending it again to my followers on the Chinese twitter in the past several days. You could see them mentioning my recommendation in the most recent reviews. :)

Edited 2 times, last by frui (August 5, 2018 at 10:17 AM).

• You gave me faith!

By the way I made a small contribution to the sales of Aerofly FS 2 by strongly recommending it again to my followers on the Chinese twitter in the past several days. You could see them mentioning my recommendation in the most recent reviews. :)

Word of mouth always helps us, thank you for your continued support :)

Regards,

Jeff