Suggestion: Show Top of Descent in the Location Map

• Hi,

I have a small suggestion for the "Location" map: Display the T/C and T/D.

Why? Because sometimes I don't have too much time, and once I take off I'd like to take the plane to the T/D point so I can start preparing the approach. I know I could just select the approach point, but in that situation, the plane is already configured for landing, and I'd like to do the work myself.

If I can see the T/D in the map, I can move the plane to that point. Otherwise I have to go back and forth into the cockpit to check my current position.

Just an idea. :)

• GameAddict August 7, 2018 at 7:44 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Suggestion: Show Top of Descent in the Location” to “Suggestion: Show Top of Descent in the Location Map”.
  • The 'location' and 'navigation' screens will see a complete overhaul once we release ATC. Until then I doubt you will see much change with the map screens since any work done on them will end up being for nothing.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• The 'location' and 'navigation' screens will see a complete overhaul once we release ATC.

I have to say that sounds good...! It's almost like a first sneak peak on what's to come with ATC! :)

• I have to say that sounds good...! It's almost like a first sneak peak on what's to come with ATC! :)

Don't go reading more into my statement than what it suggested =O

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Don't go reading more into my statement than what it suggested =O

Haha, no, all I read is there will be 'a complete overhaul' and that sounds good already. ;) (Sometimes I am easily pleased. 8) )