• Hi, there seems to be something wrong with ground friction on my AFS 2 setup. When I start a flight at an airport, I can't get the aircraft moving even with full throttle as if it were stuck to the ground. I thought I may had set the parking brake or wheel brake, but that was not the case. Furthermore, when I touched down a beechcraft baron with around 90 knots, it came to a stop after a ground roll of around 50 feet even without using the wheel brakes!?! According to the barons performance data it should have a ground roll after landing of around 1400 feet. So that makes me think there's something wrong with with ground friction on my setup. Any idea what's causing this? Thanks and best regards

• Check your control settings for duplicates, especially regarding brakes.

Or return all control settings to default and see if the behavior continues.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5