• Hi all,

now I also installed the Florida South DLC which is really great.

The scenery from Miami area down to Tavernaero is fantastic.

But south of it I have some issues:

- At Marathon area and also near Key West I have a lot of flickering roof textures of the small houses there.

- Some texture problems with the runway at Marathon at the south end.

- When I fly south from Marathon a big green plane appears and overlaps the watertextures and than disappears again.

- At Key West International Airport I have a lot of static aircraft sunk into the ground.

Because I have no issues at the large Miami area I don't think this is caused by the Installation or setup.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• None of these problems that you mention exist, you have something going on with your configuration.

Please remove everything from my demo if you had installed it earlier. This was a common problem for those that did have issues like this before. Make sure that you remove the scenery files and airport files from your documents\Aerofly FS 2 folders.

Make sure that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed.

Make sure that the graphics card drivers are directly from NVidia and not ones installed for you through Windows update.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• So you are both right, I was a bit stupid and forgot the old files as you said. ;(

The scenery is perfect now from Miami to Key West, absolutely great.

By the way, if IPACS would do the same style of cultivation as it is at Miami for California

and than offer it as " California Dense Cultivation DLC" or so, I would of course buy it.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• if IPACS would do the same style of cultivation as it is at Miami for California

and than offer it as " California Dense Cultivation DLC" or so, I would of course buy it.

We are looking into this.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff