• Hi all,

meanwhile I have the last big update installed via regular steam update, not as a beta.

It all works well including the new Vulkan renderer, the sim really runs like hell.

But I don't have any changes of the Cessna sounds. It sounds exactly like before and I don't get rid of this annoying sound "drei" outside.

That now amuses me since 1 year. :) Sorry, but the Cessna for me is the most important aircraft. I mostly fly Cessna in my sims.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• There was a third party aircraft sound pack released for aerofly that you might consider. Aerofly Audio Replacement Package Released

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• We haven't made any major changes to the Aerofly FS 2 sounds in the latest update.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• There was a third party aircraft sound pack released for aerofly that you might consider. Aerofly Audio Replacement Package Released

Have this sound pack installed now and it works for me, now I like the Cessna in Aerofly :), also the Baron is not so loud outside.

Some more I have to test next weekend. Thank you very much.

Happy flying

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS