Head wobble on landing?

• Since the head doesn't actually wobble on a real world landing, no. Its the aircraft that shakes, not the head, which a lot of people seem to confuse.

The major difference is that if you would just rotate and shake the camera then the outside world would appear to be moving, which is not correct and which would lead to a lot of motion sickness for those that play with a virtual reality heatset. But if you shake the aircraft then the camera travels relatively smoothly, just like it does in the real world. So the aircraft should shake around the camera, not the camera should shake inside the aircraft.

I'm pretty sure there is not going to be head wobble in Aerofly, instead we prefer to stay physically accurate and shake the aircraft, which is already happening to some extend but could of course be intensified. I can't give you an estimate when this is added or if at all.

• Der Kopf verhält sich wie ein Massekörper, er fliegt erstmal geradeaus weiter, bis die Nackenmuskeln den Landestoß abgefangen haben. Also der Kopf wackelt bei der Landung nicht, auch in Tubulenz bewegen sich die Passagiere eigentlich nicht und fliegen geradeaus weiter, nur das Flugzeug bewegt sich links und rechts, was optisch vielleicht so aussieht als würde der Kopf geschüttelt werden, tatsächlich ist dem aber nicht so, nur die Umgebung, hier das Flugzeug, rüttelt und schüttelt.

Und eben diese Bewegungen vom Flugzeug sollte man simulieren, nicht aber ein Schütteln vom Kopf.

• Since the head doesn't actually wobble on a real world landing, no. Its the aircraft that shakes, not the head, which a lot of people seem to confuse.

The major difference is that if you would just rotate and shake the camera then the outside world would appear to be moving, which is not correct and which would lead to a lot of motion sickness for those that play with a virtual reality heatset. But if you shake the aircraft then the camera travels relatively smoothly, just like it does in the real world. So the aircraft should shake around the camera, not the camera should shake inside the aircraft.

I'm pretty sure there is not going to be head wobble in Aerofly, instead we prefer to stay physically accurate and shake the aircraft, which is already happening to some extend but could of course be intensified. I can't give you an estimate when this is added or if at all.

cool! The amount of shake will depend wether is a hard landing or a smooth touch down? :)