• Btw, for all that might be interested, when I downloaded the current SDK Tools, I noticed the Content Converter got an update too, so it's good to update this on your systems as well.

I also noticed that the geoconvert tool has a "kind of new" (for me, since I have missed it)) version dated July 6th 2018, so I've updated it too.

Cheers, Ed

• Official Post

Not to me. I repeated the process a few more times, but it's the same

You need to fully uninstall the old aircraft converter, download the new one and install it.

You also need to use the new SDK tools to convert the aircraft.

• Jeff,

Just to let you know that my DR400 installed correctly and the prop is displayed properly in both the selection screen and in flight. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Ray

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o
    Out now: Hawaiian Islands 8) Part 1: Kauai + Niihau v2 and Part 2 Oahu Island.

On short final Part 3: Molokai, Maui, Lanai, Kohoolawe + Molokini Crater

• Anybody else feel they're sat too far back when first going into the DR400 in VR?

I certainly do. I feel like I'm sat just behind the seat, inside the backrest. And I have to reach far forward to grab the stick, So I always have to reset a lot.

I take this back. I've just checked out the real aircraft. They've got it spot on!

The seats are weird and you do sit far back in them. The dashboard is at full arm stretch in the actual aircraft too. It just seemed odd compared to the Cessna.

Found this video too. Also good as he's flying it in the Netherlands too. Good to see how close the game is.....very.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anybody else feel they're sat too far back when first going into the DR400 in VR?

I certainly do. I feel like I'm sat just behind the seat, inside the backrest. And I have to reach far forward to grab the stick, So I always have to reset a lot.

yep, I have that feeling in most planes. I'm also quite tall (1.95m) so I always center my view a bit low so I end up higher in the cockpit. With the 172 for instance, IRL I easily watch over the glareshield and see the engine cowling, Where the standard position in AFS2 is, that your eyes are at the level of the glareshield.

• A big THANK YOU to IPACS for updating our beloved Robin !

Downloaded, not tested yet, need to compare with previous files and merge in my upgrades, but looking forward to flying again in AFS2 !

It there by any chance a log change for the SDK (aircraft converter, geoconvert, etc.), so that we know what to expect from the new one ?

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• I am still enjoying the modified ASI. It makes a huge increase in bring the DR400 to America. Thanks.

Regards,

Ray

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Edited once, last by Jetjockey10 ().

• Wow, a Hotel-Bravo GA bird flying in the US skies, that's not common ;)

The wooden DR400 is already not so common over there, unlike in European skies...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Actually those skies are the Netherlands.

Regards,

Ray

• Actually those skies are the Netherlands.

Regards,

Ray

Ok, I was merely referring to this :

It makes a huge increase in bring the DR400 to America

The n number is N60644 :) Transport was by barge.

I would have preferred ferrying over the north route, but the IPACS model is the short range 160hp trainer, without both 40l wing tanks and 50 l fuselage aux.

It was even fitted as a remo

Cheers

Antoine