• Hi all,

now I have the Orbx Netherlands as well and it runs fantastic, this simulator really performs very well.

But I have 2 little requests:

- Because I only use 4 of the aircraft at this moment I would very much like to reassemble the aircraft

in the selection screen, just to have These 4 one beside the other. How can I do this?

- My hdg bug is assigned to a button on the joystick. But the bug does not move faster

when I hold the button down longer. I have to press it once for each increment, this is a bit annoying.

Any idea?

Happy flying

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• The aircraft are sorted by name, so this is currently not possible.

I will take a look at the heading bug, does this happen only with airliners or does it work in the cessna?

It happens with the cessna and all aircraft featuring a hsi. I think this function is simply missing in the sim,

it's not the aircraft. In fs9 and fsx this can be adjusted in the controls setup if you want it or not.

It's called "repeat". In xplane it always works.

Thank you very much, but I don't want to delete anything because I will forget to restore it before the next update.

So this is not an option for me.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS