Orbx Netherlands on steam

• I have two different gaming rigs and use the steam version. So I can use my Steam account to play on both, not at the same time but it works great. If I now purchase addons via orbx directly, does anyone know whether I can use it on both machines or only on one?

Regards

Roger

• I have two different gaming rigs and use the steam version. So I can use my Steam account to play on both, not at the same time but it works great. If I now purchase addons via orbx directly, does anyone know whether I can use it on both machines or only on one?

Regards

Roger

You can use any DLC on multiple PC's with the same Steam account.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks Jeff,

i know, but the Question was wether i can use addons bought via orbx direct on my two pc with a steam version of aerofly or only on one of them.

i am not sure if there is a difference between an addon bought via steam (dlc) or an addon bought via orbx.

Sometimes orbx has much better prices for aerofly addons compared to the steam prices, so i would prefer to buy via orbx direct.

Regards

Roger

• I'm fairly sure that you can download the same copy of your DLC bought on Orbx Direct to multiple PC's as long as you have Orbx Direct installed on both and they are using the same account. There is no difference between the Orbx Direct and Steam versions.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff