Anyone have a static DR400 for AFS2?

• Yes, I do, but copyrighted (meaning the original source must be explicitely mentioned in the credits, but I have to check with the owner if he grants free use)

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Yes, I do, but copyrighted (meaning the original source must be explicitely mentioned in the credits, but I have to check with the owner if he grants free use)

Cheers

Antoine

Hello Antoine,

I hope we can use it for personal use, after all I have never seen a static aircraft advertised for profit, especially in AFS2. But, making sure the original owner/builder gets full credit for his work should his work be seen is fully understandable.

I just think the Cessnas and Pipers need a few Robins on the ramps, especially in the Netherlands and the upcoming U.K. Scenery. Maybe even in South Florida.

Regards,

Ray