Photo Story - adding scenery & cultivation to an airport in 7 layers

• I tested your output path 'C:\' and scenproc throws an exception error. Make a directory with any name you choose, for example 'TOC_output', then change your export line to:
    ExportTOC|C:\TOC_output|SLC
    Do not use a '\' at the end of the full path name.

- Rich

ps: Don't try to just dump your toc into your C: root directory using just 'C:' as the root. I did just to test. The script ran to completion. It said it wrote the file. But' it's not in the root directory. Either it really did not write the file, or I have a test toc, who knows where, on the C: drive. LOL

I´ve got it :)

I did the same Toc_output and it worked thank you very much.

• Very basic question about ScenProc - apologies if it's already been answered .....

Is it possible to paste a configuration file into the top box? I find that "paste" is disabled whenever I try to do that. I can modify an existing file - or type one from scratch - but I can't paste.

• Thanks for the post Ken. Nice end result.

My "end of year" aim is that AeroScenery will do all of this within the one app (plus higher resolution elevation data too).

Hi Nick - will the USGS source option be incorporated as well?

And not sure if it’s already on your list, but some way of keeping the stock AFS2 water except close to the shorelines would be nice...I always end up with “white” water where the Orthoimagery doesn’t include water, or maybe there is already a way around that issue.

A great tool you’ve developed, thank you!

Steve

• Hi Nick - will the USGS source option be incorporated as well?

And not sure if it’s already on your list, but some way of keeping the stock AFS2 water except close to the shorelines would be nice...I always end up with “white” water where the Orthoimagery doesn’t include water, or maybe there is already a way around that issue.

USGS is definitely planned, hopefully quite soon.

The next version will improve detection of "no image" responses from Google and Bing, which happens with open water.

Getting a perfect, smooth coastline is likely to always need manual input, but AeroScenery shouldn't be rendering white squares. I think Bing or Google or both changed something there.

Nick,

A couple of larger sized scenery boxes would be at the top of my wishlist, well, 2nd to USGS.

After a break of a few months due to ... "real life", I'm back working on AeroScenery every evening (for an hour or two) so it's moving forward again.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly

• After a break of a few months due to ... "real life", I'm back working on AeroScenery every evening (for an hour or two) so it's moving forward again.

That's pretty good news since your Aeroscenery is much appreciated and welcome. Coding just before bed time is not always so optimal for rest quality, hope you find a good balance and don't ruin your nights for us ;)

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.