As I have several development threads open for AeroScenery and could do with some focus, I thought I'd ask the good folks on here what you'd like to see next in AeroScenery.
Either choose what you most want to see, or put these in your preferred order:
- Automatic image processing of stitched images (brightness / saturation)
- USGS imagery download
- Worldwide high-resolution elevation data download (from USGS)
- GUI Cultivation (i.e. what scenProc does but with with a easy GUI)
- Tree / forest image based detection and cultivation (i.e. what scenProc does but built into AeroScenery)
- Install scenery into AFS directly from AeroScenery
- Smooth coastline transparency using OSM coatline data
- Transparency from KML files
Let me know if there's anything else.