Airport Design Invisible Faces

• Hi

Sorry if this has been resolved elsewhere I have tried to find a solution and might be simple. I have built and airport building, my first texture works but the others which are made using the same technique and have the same settings in C4D are just not showing up and creating holes in the structure.

Using C4D see attached.

Thanks for any help.

• To start off, have a look at our scenery development tutorial on our wiki. I made a 3DS Max tutorial that shows a lot of what you are trying to do even though your modeling system is different you will learn from it. We also use C4D for our sceneries but didn't post a tutorial using is yet.

Find it HERE

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hi,

Thanks for the help, I had seen that but because I was using C4D, I didn't think it applied, but in the texts i found that it was a naming problem. Quite simple put _color at the end of the texture file.

BTW are you guys going to post a tutorial on the C4D? I would love to follow the Airport flattening bit but I can't find the similarities in the C4D.

Also thanks for all the help you have given me over the years, you might not realise it but I have followed you advice from other threads over the year to help with Scenery builds.

• We will eventually provide a tutorial using C4D but we will have to make some time to do so.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff