Any liner pilot out there?

• I'm sorry this is absolutely not about Aerofly but it's the best place to meet pilots.

I'm still a student dreaming about becoming a liner pilot since my deepest childhood. I'm currently in my last year of high school so i'm trying to get as more information from pilots as I can, so if their is any pilot here who has some time to loose with a dumb teenager speaking about their job, let me know

• Try looking at the excellent PPRuNE, they do not have any opinion restriction and are broad spectrum post tolerant, you will find tons of helpful and honest material there.

Airline theory and practice needs a huge amount of work, the mental commitment is about as important as the financial.

• Try looking at the excellent PPRuNE, they do not have any opinion restriction and are broad spectrum post tolerant, you will find tons of helpful and honest material there.

Airline theory and practice needs a huge amount of work, the mental commitment is about as important as the financial.

Thanks, I'll search there.

Yeah I know that, however It's what I love to do so it's easier than learning things that are not very interesting for me. (BTW: In France we have two pilots school, the both are free, one is paid by the government and the other is the AirFrance school so they pay your courses and give you a job once you finished it, it's the saint graal)