Cultivation template file for scenProc

• Thanks Ken, I have those. None look like the cell towers

Can you send a picture with height information of what you need?

Maybe I can do one.

Thanks Tom, I will work up some photos and maybe we can make a composite that will fit several sites.

• If you completely exit out of AF2, and start from a location outside of this 31 mile radius, you won't see the downtown skyline until you fly inside this radius.

That fits in with what iPacs said, and also seems logical. And iPacs insisted that they had tested this with their scenery. And you say you have confirmed this, with their scenery. I don't have Florida so can't make any comment on how it might perform. But this is definitely not the case with Fscloudport airports, or TSC files I have created with 3d objects using scenProc.

YBSU (Sunshine Coast) is a Fscloudport airport with a size value of 5000 in the TSC, and has no cultivation. In the screenshot below you can just make out the buildings of the airport from 20nm, then runway and buildings are clearer at 14nm. The last screenshot is the 14nm view with the airport TSC deleted, to show it is not the underlying textures that are rendering the airport and its buildings. I had started my journey some 200km distant.

20nm and the airport is just starting to be large enough to reach a couple of pixels on my screen.

14nm and you can clearly see the runway and airport buildings

And lastly the same 14nm with the airport TSC deleted. Airport is not visible so the underlying textures are no giving the appearance the airport is visible.

Thanks, Chris

Win 10 64-bit, 24GB RAM, i5-9400F @ 3.9, 6GB Nvidia RTX-2060

Edited once, last by crispy136 (September 7, 2019 at 2:46 AM).

• I reinstalled your v7 then redid some of my local area cultivations hoping to see the new towers, but, I guess you have not added the new realistic tall towers to the file. The towers are properly located but still the stacked buildings.

Yep that is right. The 3d objects will only be delivered with version 8 of the template. I was just showing some screen shots to see what people thought about the longer loading times vs result.

Thanks, Chris

Edited once, last by crispy136 (September 7, 2019 at 2:46 AM).

• A few challenges I ran into when using the OSM data for radio towers:

Inconsistent OSM data will always be a problem and historical information is also an issue.

I wasn't able to get towers in close proximity to each other to flash together. As TV towers are often close to each other I used less flash timing variation for those towers.

Thanks, Chris

• Have started looking at stuff inside the airport boundary. Have added taxiway centreline and side lighting. I have yet to integrate it with other cultivation. I can add other lighting as long as it exists in OSM. Let me know if there is anything you want, as well as an OSM ref.

Thanks, Chris

• Bonjour, besoin d'aide!

Je viens d'acheter un essai de mise en place de lignes électriques.

- capture depuis OSM par un polygone très serré sur le tracé des lignes afin d’éliminer les autres constructions.

- fichier map.osm ok

- lancement de ScenProc ... ok

- ouverture de Template_scrip_v7 ... modifier pour neutraliser tout ce qui ne concerne pas les lignes électriques ... ok

- obtention de 2 fichiers .TOC et. TSC ok

- déplacés vers AFS2 ... \ paysages \ lieux \ fr \ corse \ corse_pylones ... ok

avec ajout du répertoire "PowerPylonModels from the software of PylonGen! ... et bien évidemment ces pylones ne sont pas reconnus!

Question: comment faire pour installer des pylones et quelle source ?

Je suppose qu'il faudra modifié ce fichier.

précision: le .TOC est ok, les pylones sont bien reconnus sur AFS Editor Scenery et OSM.

ci-joint le .TOC et le .TSC qui me semble non conforme et trop restreint!

Merci pour votre aide, Antoine, crispy136 ou tout autre ...

CPU Intel Core I7 6700 K @4.00 Ghz + BiQuiet Pure Rock - CM Asusteck MAXIMUS VIII RANGER - RAM GSkill Ripjaws4 DDR4 3000 16 GB - NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - 2x SSD Samsung 500 GB 850 EVO - DD WD 2 TO.

• YBSU (Sunshine Coast) is a Fscloudport airport with a size value of 5000 in the TSC, and has no cultivation. In the screenshot below you can just make out the buildings of the airport from 20nm, then runway and buildings are clearer at 14nm. The last screenshot is the 14nm view with the airport TSC deleted, to show it is not the underlying textures that are rendering the airport and its buildings. I had started my journey some 200km distant.

Units in AFS2 are (generally) SI, thus 5000 stands for 5000m.

As long as loading a TSC file is concerned, two parameters in the TSC are relevant: size and position in the upper block.

Position is usually in lon lat degrees and size is in meters.

However depending on your graphics quality settings the size value is not a total value but just an extra offset.

The position value should be roughly the center of an imaginary bounding sphere around all your objects in the TSC file - in your case an airport, but it would be the center of your TOC file tile if we're talking about cultivation.

If your setting is ultra quality, the distance from viewer to the tsc loading threshold is around 30 to 40 km, so size 5000 in the TSC file means a load radius of something like 35-45km...

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Bonjour Antoine s'il te plait!

puisque sans réponse sur ScenProc ... je suis revenu vers PylonGen.

Semble beaucoup plus facile, mais impossible de lancer PylonGen!

- c: \ Utilisateurs \ Michel> "PylonGen.exe \ map.osm" renvoie: Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable.

- "PylonGen.exe\ map.osm" renvoie: 'PylonGen.exe' n'est pas reconnu pour une commande interne ou externe ...

- "Pylongen.exe \map.osm" renvoie: même retour.

- "pylongen.exe\map.osm" renvoie: Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable.

- "pylongen.exe\ map.osm" renvoie: 'PylonGen.exe' n'est pas reconnu comme une commande interne ou externe.

la traduction modifie mes entrées avec et sans espace! .... disons que j'ai tout essayé: sans majuscule, avec et sans espaces ...

À l'aide! ...

CPU Intel Core I7 6700 K @4.00 Ghz + BiQuiet Pure Rock - CM Asusteck MAXIMUS VIII RANGER - RAM GSkill Ripjaws4 DDR4 3000 16 GB - NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - 2x SSD Samsung 500 GB 850 EVO - DD WD 2 TO.

Edited 3 times, last by dauphin20217 (October 16, 2019 at 3:18 PM).

• Heu... je ne suis pas sûr de comprendre, mais tu me sembles te mélanger les pinceaux :

1) où se trouve pylongen.exe ? J'imagine dans le répertoire _PYLONGEN\pylongen\, mais pas dans le répertoire depuis lequel tu essaies de le lancer...

2) map.osm ne se trouve pas dans le même répertoire, mais dans _PYLONGEN\

3) il n'y a pas d'espaces dans les arborescences

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Merci, je regarde tout ça de suite.

J'étais en recherche sur les erreurs en CMD mais ... rien trouvé.

Michel

Ok plein d'erreurs, le DOS pour moi (77 ans, c'est très loin) ... oublié aussi la commande cd ("Change Directory") ...

c'est ok, je lance bien ma commande dans le bon répertoire avec "pylongen.exe".et "map.osm" mais ... alors là ... je sèche!

Aidez-moi ! Aidez-moi

Ok ... il semble y avoir une "énormité de syntaxe" car il est écrit d'entrer:

pylongen.exe \ MyOSMfile.osm

ce qui est "faux" car le \ représente un branchement vers un répertoire et CMD renvoie "répertoire inconnu"!

il faut entrer: pylongen.exe MyOSMfile.osm ... donc, placer un simple espace après exe ... !

et tout marche instantanément !

je n'ose imaginer le nombre de créateurs ayant utilisé pylongen.exe sans succès.

J'ai passé 2 jours à galérer.

Bon courage à tous pour créer les lignes électriques sur leurs paysages.

Sinon, programme génial, merci.

Un séjour sans faille

• Back to the topic, this explains why creating extended wide range scenery in single tiles is suboptimal.

Due to the still few available HD-covered scenery zones, few people actually fly from a scenery to another.

When users create a scenery they’ll usually load and start from their scenery, so load radius effects mostly get unnoticed.

But when creating a scenery one should always keep in mind:

- how does it load in-flight when coming from far enough for the scenery not to be in memory at startup?

- how easy someone I don’t know can create and seamlessly merge the patch of scenery next to mine?

Cheers

Antoine

• Salut! ... je suis encore planté!

J'ai créé une petite zone de capture d'un haut du massif montagneux où se trouvent 5 pylônes de communication / TV.

J'ai mon répertoire et sous-répertoire contenant les modèles. en fichiers: .skp .tmb et .ttx

J'ai utilisé ScenProc et le script cultivation v7.spc en neutralisant (#) toutes les lignes sauf 4 lignes "CREATE POWER LINE TOWERS"

Puis copié les 2 fichiers en sortie .tsc et .toc + les modèles de divers types de pylônes.

fr ... Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator \ paysages \ lieux \ fr \ corse \ corse_pylônes ... ici

Je ne sais pas dire au fichier .tsc comment reconnaître les pylônes à afficher ...!

une aide serait bienvenue ... Antoine peut-être ...

Fichiers .toc et .tsc (modifié en .txt pour joindre)

Merci.

• Hi

Help...........Please

what am I doing wrong

green line I just gets Scenproc line; export tsc requires 2 arguments

#EXPORT DATA FOR USE WITH AEROFLY FS2

ExportTSC|C:\Users\USER\Documents\arofly work\save\Cultivation

#ExportOGR|osm_way_id="451992729" or osm_id="451992729"|KML|C:\Users\USER\Documents\arofly work\save\Cultivation\Mel\details.txt|layerName|ADDSPECIALATTR

Cheers