http://en.mygeoposition.com/ is out of service ?

• Hi, i was looking on the wiki 3DS Max tutorial, and it mentioned http://en.mygeoposition.com/ "as a place to get coordinates" to use for generating a FSET image to use in the airport ground background so you can build "a correct sized, airport/objects and have them placed correctly " in the AFS-2 world map.
    But sadly the webpage mentions, that it "closed down" on the 15th. of September...!? :(

So how do we get that tutorial going when I don't know the coordinates for the area ..?

IPACS, can you please edit/fix a solution to this problem in the Wiki
    thank you so much.

Kind regards

Rune ENHD

CPU: Intel i7-975 Extreme Edition @3.33Ghz (unclocked) | RAM: 14GB DDR3 | MAINBOARD: Ausus P6T Deluxe V2 | GRAPHICS CARD: Nvida Titan GTX 6GB

OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OEM, Servicepack-1 |  STORAGE: WD Black 750 GB 7200rpm HDD, V-Raptor 300 GB 10.000rpm HDD

USB HID-DEVICES: CH Yoke, CH pedals, Saitek radio-panel, Saitek Switch panel | MONITOR LCD: 32" inch Philips 2560x1440p

SOFTWARE: Aerofly FS2: Florida DLC, New York DLC, ORBX DLC | FSX-Accecelration | LM Prepar3D V2 & V3

• update:

I found a way to put "long lat" into FSET,from "my airport ENHD" webpages/wiki

and clicked display button,

But then i get a error at the bottom of FEST, Indicating a misding server or somthing like that.. or out of service can not continue somrhing along those lines,

Sooo.. I can still not continue..:rolleyes:

Please help,

Thanks in Advance

Kind regards

Rune-ENHD

CPU: Intel i7-975 Extreme Edition @3.33Ghz (unclocked) | RAM: 14GB DDR3 | MAINBOARD: Ausus P6T Deluxe V2 | GRAPHICS CARD: Nvida Titan GTX 6GB

OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OEM, Servicepack-1 |  STORAGE: WD Black 750 GB 7200rpm HDD, V-Raptor 300 GB 10.000rpm HDD

USB HID-DEVICES: CH Yoke, CH pedals, Saitek radio-panel, Saitek Switch panel | MONITOR LCD: 32" inch Philips 2560x1440p

SOFTWARE: Aerofly FS2: Florida DLC, New York DLC, ORBX DLC | FSX-Accecelration | LM Prepar3D V2 & V3