Graphic Update with Clouds and Winch launch for Gliders please

• Hey,

Is it possible to add more content for the soaring fans? Like Airplane Tow and Winch like in the PC versions? For the mobile platforms:)

I would love it! Please do that, I would pay for it! And Please add real Clouds, like in the pc version! Would be looking awesome and you could make a Soaring Special DLC for like 5$ with all this in it, (clouds for free)

Is that possible? I think many mobile players would pay for it;) and you just have to copy and paste from PC to mobile👍 (I think so)

(Sorry for bad English I’m From Germany)

Greetings

• The PC version of FS 2 has no winch or towing either. The winch was available in the desktop version of FS 1 but in the development of FS 2 it was dropped as a feature since the code was very outdated, the graphical model was no longer compatible and it wasn't an easy fix.

Clouds are mostly an issue of performance on mobile devices.

• Ok,

Wäre halt echt cool, habe ein IPhone 8. ich glaube wenn man ein bisschen experimentiert ist das bestimmt möglich. Ein Button in der Grafik Option wo drauf steht „Clouds active (only for IPhone 7 and higher)“ also so dass jeder entscheiden kann ob er es will oder nicht:)

Mehr Optionen im Segelflugzeug wären auch cool, zb ein display was im Cockpit ist und Position Wind etc. anzeigt, damit man nicht immer in die navigationskarte wechseln muss, eben solche kleinen Dinge. Ich würde auch dafür bezahlen, kein Problem.

• Es wäre einfach cool wenn mal mehr in der mobilen Version gemacht wird, habe alles gekauft, und dann kommt nach 1 Jahr ein bug fix Update?:( ich spiele das Spiel jeden Tag 3 Stunden und fliege mit der ASG29 durch die schweiz. Da wäre es einfach cool mal mehr als nur einen bug fix zu bekommen, Ich verstehe ja das sie sich auf den PC konzentrieren. Aber wenigstens Wolken oder Bäume wären ein kleiner aber doch guter Schritt für die mobile Version:)