• I have a question pertaining to use of the Google server to create scenery. I am hoping for reassurance that it is still okay to use for personal use files only. I am new to scenery creation and find aeroscenery software to be about the only thing that makes sense to me of how to use so far. I see various options for server settings, (Google, Bing, and something else, usgs). I like how Google has been rendering things so far but I don't know if I should be using it because I am confused after going to the mygeoposition.com website and that being closed down. Any advice for me out there as to what service can be used safely. Much appreciated, I am really enjoying increasing the res in certain areas now. Thx again.

• Any service is fine (and legal) for personal use, as long as you don't distribute it.

A good replacement for mygeoposition is: https://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff