Aerofly is crashing when downloading the Swiss Alps

• Nach dem Update was Fehler beheben soll, stürzt das Spiel beim Download von der Schweiz Ständig ab! Selbst nach Neuinstallation...Kann das behoben werden? Oder Geld zurück?

Plattform: IOS

LG ;(

Every time I try to download the Alps the game Crashes:(

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it don’t gets better

Plattform: IOS

It’s happening after the Bug fix update from Yesterday;(

Antwortet hier überhaupt mal jemand?

• Hallo erst mal......

Bin neu im Forum und habe ein ähnliches Problem. Download "Schweiz" ging Gestern nur sehr langsam (Firefox) und ist ständig abgebrochen. Heute mit Opera nochmal versucht, da ging garnix über 400KB.

Kann das sein, das ich nen anderen Browser benötige, oder ist die Datei aufgrund der vielen versuche bereits gesperrt.

Bedanke mich schonmal für eure Hilfe.

"Kuetnix":)

Edited once, last by Kuetnix: Hello first...... I'm new to the forum and have a similar problem. Download "Switzerland" went yesterday very slowly (Firefox) and is constantly canceled. Today with Opera tried again, since garnix went over 400KB. Can this be that I need other browsers, or the file is already locked due to the many attempts. Thank you for your help (July 9, 2020 at 12:07 PM).

• Hallo erst mal......

Bin neu im Forum und habe ein ähnliches Problem. Download "Schweiz" ging Gestern nur sehr langsam (Firefox) und ist ständig abgebrochen. Heute mit Opera nochmal versucht, da ging garnix über 400KB.

Kann das sein, das ich nen anderen Browser benötige, oder ist die Datei aufgrund der vielen versuche bereits gesperrt.

Bedanke mich schonmal für eure Hilfe.

"Kuetnix":)

Hi! What do you mean “a different browser”? It’s an in app purchase, not an online download, unless there is a way of doing that and I don’t know of.

Also I believe the Switzerland scenery is about 4GB, are you saying you are downloading a Switzerland scenery that is 400KB?

• Hi! What do you mean “a different browser”? It’s an in app purchase, not an online download, unless there is a way of doing that and I don’t know of.

Also I believe the Switzerland scenery is about 4GB, are you saying you are downloading a Switzerland scenery that is 400KB?

Hello Master

My download from Yesterday went very slowly has 2,46MB, and is recognized by the Zip program as unfinished. Tried again today with Opera, but the download went even slower and would have lasted 22STD