• Didn't know that you can order this?

I will not make any commercial here so you need to search for yourself.

I am wearing glases. Under the Rift it is not really nice, one got even broken. A friend pointed me to this possibility to buy lenses to plug into the rift.

A bit of a search I even found an optician in the village next to my home. They should be ready in two or three days. I will report.

Just be careful if you search an internet shop. One was located in Thailand, which was very difficult to find out. Cheap lenses but what is the quality?

No more hurting glasses under the VR. I hope it works.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• I found VR Optician by VR-Lens Germany (vroptician.com), i will order there, and report, too.

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift

• I've pretty much tried all of the available VR lenses for the Oculus at this point, and can only recommend two of them.

1) https://widmovr.com/

1) https://vroptician.com/

Both of them attach firmly into the oculus and are designed like actual glasses, which curve away from the eye, eliminating barrel distortion. I place the WidmoVR's first because they attach so firmly I suspect even dropping the Rift would not dislodge them, whereas my niece always manages to knock loose the Vroptician ones, apparently by magic, since they click in quite firmly, and I've never managed the feat of accidently knocking them loose.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Ok, since you post the URLs...

I ordered from https://vroptiker.de/ this is the German version of vroptician.com, so we found the same provider. ;)

Well, it's here. Mounting them into the Rift is not so obvious, there could have been a "this side up" somewhere. Left and Right was marked on the plastic bags for each lens. So no problem there - I thought. But I had the rift upside down on the table. X-D

Ok, beside of that they click into place and the test could start. The lenses for the rift are quiet big so they touch your face a bit. I should get a distance-piece for the rift to make the distance a bit bigger. But it is ok. The lenses are good, and it really make sense not to use your normal glasses. So I am happy with it.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Today i got my lenses, one week after ordering.

I am very satisfied with them. Installation was no problem, they fit very well and the quality is comparable with my glasess.

The best thing is, they dont pinch my nasal bridge and the temples dont pinch my ears. I feel much more convenient with my oculus now.

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift

• I've pretty much tried all of the available VR lenses for the Oculus at this point, and can only recommend two of them.

1) https://widmovr.com/

1) https://vroptician.com/

Both of them attach firmly into the oculus and are designed like actual glasses, which curve away from the eye, eliminating barrel distortion. I place the WidmoVR's first because they attach so firmly I suspect even dropping the Rift would not dislodge them, whereas my niece always manages to knock loose the Vroptician ones, apparently by magic, since they click in quite firmly, and I've never managed the feat of accidently knocking them loose.

I went with VR lens lab as soon as they came out 2 years ago now, but have been frustrated how easily they fall out. I don't feel I can justify replacing just to solve this... especially with the hope of a better HMD in the next 6ish months, but if widmovr are optically better too then I'd be very interested. Any comments on this aspect of them?

• I went with VR lens lab as soon as they came out 2 years ago now, but have been frustrated how easily they fall out. I don't feel I can justify replacing just to solve this... especially with the hope of a better HMD in the next 6ish months, but if widmovr are optically better too then I'd be very interested. Any comments on this aspect of them?

I would say they are both excellent, optically.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5