Molde ENML abnomality

• Downloaded ENML from FSCloudport and saw this abnomality.

Never seen this before, have many AP's all over the world from FSCloudport, so it seems to be an issue with this AP. Any idea?

30 views already!

Can someone install this FSCloud airport to see if it is only me?

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks for your reply Spit40.

I checked (again) some other airports I have installed and they are all fine.

Then I installed some other FSCloud airports from Norway and guess what, they have also that "spikes".

So there must be something wrong with the (my) elevation files in that region.

Have to invesigate that.

• Thanks for your reply Spit40.

I checked (again) some other airports I have installed and they are all fine.

Then I installed some other FSCloud airports from Norway and guess what, they have also that "spikes".

So there must be something wrong with the (my) elevation files in that region.

Have to invesigate that.

I just worked out the same thing. I don't think it is the airport. It's the elevation data for Norway. This has been talked about before. FS2's elevation gets weird above certain latitudes.

• I installed the Norway Mesh and some airports. I can see an issue in Narvik too. It a pitty thats it sits in a hole and got a weird artifact in the middle

Gotcha - The Norway mesh has overlaping elevation parts between all three. The issue central contains parts from north which have a 1k size

Merge all into one and allways keep the larger ones, thos will not be flat. The ones with 1.7k size are flatten ;)

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz