Oculus Rift Pin a window

• This actually works pretty well and I use it on every flight now. I make a few notes about navigational aids, elevation of the airfield I'm landing at etc. I put them in a notepad file then use the Rift's new pin window feature to place the notes on the copilot's seat so I can glance at them when I need. PDFs of approach plates work too. It looks a bit funny if you switch to a different view than the pilot's but I'll live with that until IPACS make the electronic flight bag they've been talking about.

• Launch FS2 in VR
    • Click the Touch menu button,
    • click to view the desktop
    • find notepad
    • Point at it with Touch, click and hold the trigger while you use the grab action to pull it out of the desktop into its own window
    • Now while holding the grab, move it where you want it
    • Size it with the thumb joystick
    • Point at the pin icon bottom right to pin it inside your VR view
    • Now click the touch menu again to return to FS2
    • Mess around a bit grabbing and moving to position it where you want in the aircraft
    • Launch FS2 in VR
    • Click the Touch menu button,
    • click to view the desktop
    • find notepad
    • Point at it with Touch, click and hold the trigger while you use the grab action to pull it out of the desktop into its own window
    • Now while holding the grab, move it where you want it
    • Size it with the thumb joystick
    • Point at the pin icon bottom right to pin it inside your VR view
    • Now click the touch menu again to return to FS2
    • Mess around a bit grabbing and moving to position it where you want in the aircraft

Thank you so much I will try later

Regards

Jesus

• Lanzar FS2 en VR
    • Haga clic en el botón de menú táctil,
    • haga clic para ver el escritorio
    • encontrar el bloc de notas
    • Apúntelo con la tecla táctil, haga clic y mantenga presionado el disparador mientras usa la acción de agarrar para extraerlo del escritorio en su propia ventana
    • Ahora, mientras mantienes el agarre, muévelo donde quieras.
    • Tamaño con el joystick del pulgar.
    • Apunte al icono de pin en la parte inferior derecha para fijarlo dentro de su vista VR
    • Ahora haga clic nuevamente en el menú táctil para volver a FS2
    • Ensucia un poco el agarre y el movimiento para colocarlo donde quieras en el avión

It works. Thank you so much