• Thanks for the add to the forum. I am rather new to AF2 (previously have flown on FSX and P3D) and am still learning the basics of the program. One question I have...I understand there is still no ATC feature at this time but I wanted to ask about GPS function. I notice the 172 model has GPS-related functionality (screens and buttons) but I can't find a way to activate anything related to use during flight or in controller setup. Is this another future project "in the wings" or am I missing something in my setup?

By the way, kudos to development for the AF2 environment. It may not have all the features I find in P3D but the art and flight model function is stellar. Truly an adventure to fly in ...

• I notice the 172 model has GPS-related functionality (screens and buttons) but I can't find a way to activate anything related to use during flight or in controller setup. Is this another future project "in the wings" or am I missing something in my setup?

That's indeed a future project. Right now you can see the flightpath on the GPS in the C172 and that's about it. There are no further options (apart from zoom in and out). You also can't let the AP fly using the GPS in the C172: they aren't linked (yet).