Problem with livery for 747

• Hello, same problem for me.

I just finished an Air France 747-400 livery (1995 era) but the Aircraft converter won't convert the BMP files nor create the livery folder in "Documents\Aerofly FS 2\aircraft\b747".

Looks like this function is not working anymore with the last SDK.

A shame as I have a few more 747 liveries in the works.

Could someone look at it please ? Thanks ! ;)
    tm_aircraft_converter.log

Finally, I managed to convert my Air France 747 textures, inside the whole DR400 folder, and by renaming the 747 bmp's with some dr400 textures names.

So, the converter works for me but only with the whole DR400 folder for some reason.

Also, it takes a bit of renaming/replacing work before and after conversion but if there's no other solution for now, it's better than nothing.

Sadly, I cannot share the livery as I cannot generate the preview.ttx file, unless you know a solution about it.

I also have several Corsair 747 liveries and more in the pipeline, would be cool to be able to share them with you guys. ;)

Apparently, I'm not the only one having this livery conversion issue. Is there a chance to see this problem fixed at some point?

I know the repainters community is not big and not extremely active in AFS2, but with this kind of blocking issue on the way, we might not see new liveries coming anymore, which would be a shame imho. :(

Edited 2 times, last by Vassalfada (November 19, 2018 at 5:12 PM).