• Hi,

Yesterday I asked about some more frequent updates from the devs. Shortly after the thread was closed without a single chance of replying.

I think it's important to include the community and keep them informed when the product still is being developed.

Even if the progress is taking longer than expected. Maybe some status about the challenges you are facing with the updates should be shared?

This way the community will feel involved in the exciting evolution of this sim and maybe they won't be asking questions about R22 ETA etc. all the time?

Just my thoughts 🤔

Please don't close this thread instantly?

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

Edited once, last by Pokredde (November 15, 2018 at 10:30 PM).

• We have had many threads like this in the past and they usually ended in debate among users. To avoid this happening again we just close these kind of threads. Nothing personal.

Regarding the R22... well I flew it today, for the first time in a couple of months and it felt incredible realisitc, fluid and I immediately was able to hover and fly around and it felt like a real helicopter. With all the weird quirks of the real machine like more pedal as you throttle up, more cyclic to counter the side thrust of the tail rotor, transitional lift, ground effect and all the lovely things. It looks and feels exactly like in the real R22 videos I've seen. I'm not a real R22 pilot though but I have plenty of hours in helicopters in "other simulators". So yeah, a lot of people are going to have great fun with the helicopter! There is not ETA on the R22 but we mentioned that we want to get it out this fall/autumn. That means in less than a month I guess. :D

Regards,

Jan

• Thank you Jan for the insight 🙂

I understand that you want the updates to work properly before releasing them.

And I have total respect for that. So no rush 😀

But nice to hear something about the R22.

I'm really looking forward to get my hands on it when it's ready. It must be amazing in VR with pedals👍

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

Edited 2 times, last by Pokredde (November 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM).