FS2 crashes with orbx holland in VR

• Hi I bought the Orbx Holland scenery addon off Steam and it runs great off my monitor but crashes the game after a few minutes in my Samsung Odyssey + headset. I can't run it in VR (Vulcan or OpenGL)which is how I always run Aerofly 2. FS2 runs great on my headset, so the rest of the program runs flawlessly, It only crashes when it loads Orbx which is the first scenery add-on I've bought. I want to buy more scenery add-ons but I'm afraid they'll all do the same thing. Any ideas? I've tried steam repair file rebuild but that didn't fix it. I tried deleting the main.mcf but that didn't fix it either.

• Hi,

I can't give any real qualified answer, but I would first look into the tm.log. It's in the same folder as the main.mcf. When you scroll down to the end you should find the errors. In doubt, you can also post it here as attachment, so somebody of the staff can help you forward.

The only time I had a crash in a complex scenery and under VR, was out of memory. But I was forgetting to shut down 3ds max and Photoshop. Maybe it could be something like that..?

Kai

• You are using OneDrive. You will have problems running Aerofly using OneDrive. Check to insure your drive is online and the drive letter didn't change on you. In your TM log it's showing that Aerofly can't find your Main.mcf file that's supposed to be installed in your documents\Aerofly FS 2 root folder.

Start here.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• That's interesting, I have never signed up for one drive and I have no icons or folder options for it. I'll have to study what one drive is to see how that can happen. The main.mcf file was in my documents\Aerofly FS 2 root folder but I deleted it because I read that on a forum post here for crashes. I ran it again after it was deleted and that's the TM log report I attached. Thanks for your reply.