Black Screen

• HI,

I was having a lovely flight into Gatwick, (see video this is 10 minutes before) and decided to get some more airports for my new UK build. Downloaded them, restarted FS 2, set up my Nav and clicked start. Black Screen?

Drivers Updated

Steam integrity Checked.

Tm File attached.

• O.K.

And the black screen only happens when you enter the simulation?

Can you change your aircraft to the cessna (for example) and then place the aircraft onto the runway of an airport? Does this work up onto the point where you press the button to start the simulation? Do you see any loading screen? Is the loading time "normal" or is it "too short" before you see the black screen?

• The tm.log that you send us shows a few issues with the installed user sceneries, can you try to remove then from the user documents folder for me?

e.g.

ERROR: (geometry 'C:/Users/ryan/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/za/FAOR/rap4012m4000m_rwy.tmb' not found)

skipping duplicate place 'C:/Users/ryan/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/za/FAPN/wbscr.tsc'. icao='KAVP'

ERROR: (geometry 'C:/Users/ryan/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/airport builds/ZA/FACT/.tmb'

ERROR: (geometry 'C:/Users/ryan/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/airport builds/AU/YSSY/AC3D Files/FSET Files/kdwh_rwy.tmb' not found)

• From my understanding folder names have to be lower case and cannot include spaces, at least when you want to use the scenery on multiple platforms.

"airport builds" and "ZA", "AU", "YSSY" and especially "AC3D Files" violate this rule, you should consider renaming these folders to lower case names and replace all whitespaces by underscores.

• Does this happen to you even at locations that are a core part of Aerofly? Meaning have you tested a flight over California?

Please post your TM log on here so that I can take a look at it. Also, what are your system specs?

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• In the video it looks like the aircraft is fine, just the ground textures are completely missing. This happens if you geoconvert a region and set the target region larger than the images cover.

If you can please set this video to "unlisted" so it doesn't pop up as a search result on youtube, thanks

• Does this happen to you even at locations that are a core part of Aerofly? Meaning have you tested a flight over California?

Please post your TM log on here so that I can take a look at it. Also, what are your system specs?

Hi, I haven't tested it outside of my core build areas, do you want me to upload the TM from when i choose to fly over Cali. if not I did upload the TM earlier in the post , I'm running a bootcamp MacPro with 32gig Ram, GTX970, 8core, windows 10, HTC VIve.

Jet-Pack I have been flying in these areas for the past 5 months ish as you can see from the previous video. The only thing I did was to download a FS Cloud runway, so it's not as if i have GeoConverted this area and then there was nothing.

Thanks for your help guys.

• That's what I thought :) Your problem is with the user created sceneries which could be installed wrong or they just have issues with them.

Anyway I'm glad it's working for you now.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff