• Hi together,

I really like Aerofly FS 2 for my iPad. I was really surprised when I saw, that IPACS is a Germany developer- even from TÜBINGEN (next to me).

Great so far :) Every Airport is soooo great and all the details!

But as usual for German products they are doing a cruel marketing. I watched your YouTube Chanel and you around 2,5 million views ! That is a lot. But your last video is over 2 years old! Why you are not able to release some more videos every month? I watched your Facebook Account which is not that interesting. I know you have a lot of things to do but without a better community working you won't get far.

Also let the community do your work. There are so many people out there who are using the app every day. They could do a lot of stuff for free. Or get more activities on Youtube. Get against all the terrible store ratings with your dev comment.

I watched a lot of German developers with great products which failed in the end. Branding and marketing are sometimes more important than bug fixing. :) Also you have to release more plans for your money income or get the monthly payment.

Doing all that stuff in Germany is a hard way. It is different and very difficult so I hope you have the power to get stronger against your opponents.

Greetings !

Kapitan Wing

p.s. I am sure that posting will end up in the trash :) But maybe some dev will read it.

Edited once, last by Kapitan Wing (November 20, 2018 at 1:08 PM).

• We read all threads on here. We are continually updating Aerofly for all platforms so this takes a lot of time. We prefer to not mention what we are working on to prevent anything misleading, or if we need to change or eliminate a feature.

All that I can suggest here is to please be patent with us; we do move slow but what we release will be of high quality and mostly bug free.

BTW, not ALL of the IPACS development team members are German :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thank you for your answer. I just can imagine how hard your daily work is having thousands of users behind you who are asking "why" and "when". Anyway I just want to say that you are doing all a great work and I think it is unfair if people down rating your sim.

p.s. I saw that you are from the USA :) Sorry for that.

All the best Kapitän Wing