R22 collective configuration question and a development teaser

• Thanks so much for the two versions of the R22. This way guys like me who like an aircraft that they can get into the air quickly can do so, and my friends who appreciate study level birds can enjoy themselves too. Please maintain this approach to any future aircraft.

The helicopter is gorgeous, but then the entire sim is!

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

• Thanks so much for the two versions of the R22. This way guys like me who like an aircraft that they can get into the air quickly can do so, and my friends who appreciate study level birds can enjoy themselves too. Please maintain this approach to any future aircraft.

The helicopter is gorgeous, but then the entire sim is!

It is the same helicopter, just stabilized by a sort of "autopilot". Even if you chose the easy version it is the exact same physics.

And yes, we are always keeping beginner pilots in mind and will offer features to easy the use of our complex aircraft.

• And that, Jan, is why I came to FS2 after many years of ATP, MSFS, and XPlane...to light the fire and enjoy putzing around on a whim (Hey, I wonder what's behind that ridge over there?). So looking forward to exploring the nooks and crannies of the great looking scenery with the R22! Add some more VFR-helpful nav maps, and I'm even happier ('cause I'm not getting lost as much!) 8)

• How about some liveries? Please note that the liveries may change before release so these are just tentative.

Italian flag is flipped?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5