Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends

• As most of our team is from Germany, I'm from America, call me the lone wolf :) On behalf of the team I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends. And I'll leave you all with this warm gesture:

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
    Please remember that we are ALL in this together; One Human Family.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends. Be safe and god bless.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks for the well wishes, and a beautiful simulator for which I’m very grateful!

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

• Thanks for the well wishes, and a beautiful simulator for which I’m very grateful!

We are a team yes but Torsten and Marc owns the restaurant, the rest of us are just cooks :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff