Excellent new cultivation (autogen) for San Francisco Bay

• Our friend drassaud has just uploaded a huge scenery upgrade over at Higgys site. This covers the entire Bay area with High Density/High Definition cultivation. Here are the rough dimensions of the individual coverage areas. A simple download, unzip and copy to the usa \ ca folder and you are ready to fly. kudos drassaud.

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/

Regards,

Ray

• Please keep in mind that this may cause a conflict with the update we just released; San Francisco and Bay Area now cultivated with nearly 1.4 million houses, trees and street lights.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thanks Jeff,

We probably have created lots of conflicts with the new scenery dlc. Many of us have been adding custom scenery, airports, etc in the area for some time now. Everything we added needs to be either deleted or moved out of the active scenery folder. The fsCloudPort airports should be fairly easy to chase down but all our other stuff might take some time. :(:)8):S

Regards,

Ray

• Well, I will be spending my waiting time moving all my old stuff out of the way. :)8o

Regards,

Ray

This is why we are always concerned about user created add-ons while we continue to add our own updates :)

I just got to thinking about this comment by Jeff. Although he is 100% correct to be concerned with conflicts that user created add-ons might cause, I wonder if he actually expects us not to create ANY NEW sceneries or cultivation files in areas that IPACS might be working on or preparing updates?

Can anyone tell me how we are suppose to know what areas IPACS may be working on or preparing updates when it is always a surprise to us when a new DLC is released, Now this is the classic catch 22 or chicken and egg.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the world waits for no one. We will just have to keep good records and do our best to back out any conflicts. Otherwise, we would not have any user created sceneries, cultivation, or fsCP airports anyplace in the world. duh. :/

Regards,

Ray