Aerofly FS 2 Robinson R22 Helicopter Released!

• Good catch, found the mistake and corrected it. Stay tuned for the next update.

Wow, it is not just the R-22, there are lots more updates and changes in the CHANGE LOG Gonna load up the Lear and see the new crew alerts.

Regards,

Ray

Can't see the F-15 gear VR handle fix in the changelog?

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• What is wrong with steam? 8o

I had a Steam account with FSX and daily had to put up with irritating downloads all of which where of no interest to me whatsoever and continued to fill up my working hard drive.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• I think if you have Automatic Updates - High Priority selected and your PC is turned on with an internet connection the download will start without any prompting. If you attempt to start Aerofly FS2 before the update in completed Steam will notify you that an update is in progress. You can monitor the download to watch the progress and the estimated completion time.

Regards,

Ray

Maybe someone will post when the download is available from Steam.

When Pigs Fly. A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Get ready for the next level of AFS2, graphics and animations you only dreamed of . . . Hawaii Revisited . Coming soon.

• Changed my Steam Download Server to Germany Munich...

NOW its loading :P:P:!::!:

Win10-x64 | ASUS X370Pro | Ryzen 5 1600X | G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3200 | 2TB SSD Samsung 860 | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 |
    ASUS ROG Swift Curved PG348Q 100Hz | TM T.16000M | CH Pro Pedals | CH Flight Sim Yoke | Oculus Rift

• Restartet Steam...

Downloading now!

Wuhuu!

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• Nice. Can you tell us the size of the update?

Ray

Didn't see - but not large...

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Changed the title of the thread from “Aerofly FS2 Robinson R22 Helicopter Releasing Today on Steam!” to “Aerofly FS 2 Robinson R22 Helicopter Released Today on Steam!”.
  • Profi mode... damn =O

• In order to fly the R22 realistically, how ho I have to assign my axes...?

Elevator > CyclicPitch?

Aileron > CyclicRoll?

Throttle > Collective?

Rudder > TailRotor?

And I seem to remember that you have to inverse the Collective, so moving it up should bring you down and moving it down should bring you up... Right...?

And what about Throttle: I have no axis left...?

Concerning the other improvements: there was one change I liked:

"Added Aircraft selection menu remembers last selected repaint for each aircraft"

Awesome! However, it doesn't work...? Whenever I go back to a previous selected (and loaded!) plane I get the default livery again and not the one I chose last.

• Yes exactly like that!

You can invert the collective by moving the joystick axis in a different direction during the assignment.

You fly with the axis inverted or have it the same way like your normal aircraft throttle, depends on your taste and configuration.

I use a throttle quadrant which I clamped next to my chair, immitating the motion of the collective lever in the cockpit. Therefor my increasing direction is still the same but I flipped it geometrically by 180 degrees; levers now pointing away from me, not towards me when at idle/collective down